Personal Emergency Reporting System - Medical Alert
Assistance is there when you need it - day or night - with a Personal Emergency Reporting System (PERS) from Linear. Our PERS offer Medical Alert Security with supervised wireless reporting. Perfect for seniors who want to stay in their own home yet know that help is available at the push of a button.
HELP at the Push of a Button!
Peace of mind has never been simpler.
Three Simple Steps
- Push the button
- Speak to an operator
- Help is on the way
Pushbutton emergency assistance for additional security and peace of mind.
Our Basic Medical Alert Package
- the PERS base unit
- waterproof bracelet or pendant
- all required connections and cords
- Easy set-up. Installs in minutes
- Two-way voice standard -- talk directly to the Monitoring Staff
- Suitable for temporary or permanent installations
- Braille characters for emergency, home, and clear functions
- 32 - 72 hour battery back-up
- Distinct alarm tone provided for emergency situations
- Power on/off switch
- UL listed per standard 1637
- Can be used anywhere in the US - where ever there is a phone line
- $195.00 for all basic equipment (with a 3 month agreement)
- Only $24.00 a month for monitoring
- Additional features and equipment available - Call for pricing
We also offer the full range of Linear Personal Emergency Solutions. Optional equipment and features includes motion detectors for inactivity reporting, fire & smoke reporting, carbon monoxide reporter, and more are available. Call and ask about options and prices.
Linear has been a manufacturing leader in personal emergency systems for more than twenty years. All Linear PERS consoles are UL listed as Home Healthcare signaling devices per UL Standard 1637.
For more information about Linear PERS equipment, visit www.linearcorp.com